Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer cannot connect to MAC IOS…

Customer Question
My HP Officejet Pro...

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer cannot connect to MAC IOS 11.0

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless - worked fine with IOS 10.0

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A year or 2 ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Looking online all Printer Driver updaters for an 8600 seem to only connect to IOS 10.0 versions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Just waiting for answers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to connect to the printer?

Please let me know

Thank you