Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought a xp-340 printer and I can' connect it to my

Customer Question
I bought a xp-340...

I bought a xp-340 printer and I can' connect it to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Acer computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-340?

I just got it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I think that happens automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I connect my new printer to my computer. I ran the disc that came with it but nothing shows on the screen

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to connect the printer via your wireless network or via a USB cable?

Please let me know

Please cancel my application to your service. I do not wish to continue the conversation.