Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 235 printer but I cant find where to buy ink for it…

Customer Question
I have a 235...

I have a 235 printer but I cant find where to buy ink for it I 've look at the web site

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epsom 235

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes its open now but I cant read the ink type

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to order ink on line, I cant walk.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can order all inks available for this printer, from my link below

https://www.epson.com.au/products/multifunctional/ExpressionHomeXP-235_Consumables.asp

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you