Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The message I am getting is"turn enable bidirectional

Customer Question
The message I am...

The message I am getting is"turn enable bidirectional support on in printer properties dialogue box" Could you lead me through these steps

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pro 9000mark11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Several days. I am at the end of a large printing project

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no ideat. Ithought my updates were automatic on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer and I are quite old so I am struggling....The feeding mechanism will only prin a few at a time. I am using heavy poto paper

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I solved the problem with cannon directly this morning. So I do not need the sevice

Thank you