Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I actually have a Canon Pixma and I have clicked the Printer…

Customer Question
I actually have a...

I actually have a Canon Pixma and I have clicked the Printer tab. It won't turn on. I actually never turn it off. It was last used about 2 days ago. but for some reason, it is off now and won't turn back on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma, I can't find the model number on the case.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just noticed it today when I tried to print something.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably not since we bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you seeing any lights show on the printer at all?

Please let me know