Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you change the language to English on mx490 printer.

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change the language to English on mx490 printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp pavilion laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX490?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

The computer and printer both are brand new

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/3/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What language does appear to be on the new printer, please? A few words from what shows on the printer will do, if you're not sure.

And, what maker name (HP, Epson, Canon, etc.) is the printer, please?

Also what model is the new printer?

Reply To Expert please, telling me that much about the case, and I will instruct you as to what to do.