Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ERROR CODE 0x97. Restarting it again now. D. Dont know.

Customer Question
ERROR CODE 0x97 Technician's...

ERROR CODE 0x97

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Restarting it again now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

D

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont know. Computer stupid. Just tried to print again same code.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the actual model number of your printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.