Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Officejet J4580 all in one printer and I would…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Officejet J4580 all in one printer and I would like to change my current text to color. How do I do this

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your J4580?

I have never been able to print in color. I just don't know how to.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, yesterday I was checking my emails and the HP Officejet all in one started running on my computer and it won't let me close that program.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you want to print text in color instead of black?

I want to print in color.
No I do not want you to connect. I will call Dell.
Please acknowledge that you have my answer.
I am disconnecting now.
No I do not want you to remotely connect. I do not want to pay for this service.

Who is asking you for remote connection? that message is computer generated and send to all the customers, just ignore that message and reply me back.

I don't want to pay $39 to connect remotely because I had a contract with Dell and they can fix my problem. If I click on securely connect then I will be committing to pay $39.00.

Just ignore that message, as simple as that, no one is forcing you to accept the offer id you do not want to use it.

No thanks, ***** ***** call Dell.

OK