Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nathan, I unplugged and replugged again. Now it does not…

Customer Question
Nathan, I unplugged and replugged...
Nathan, I unplugged and replugged again. Now it does not recognize the original three BK410, PBK 410 and C 410
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

My printer has been down for about 4 days. If there is no immediate solution, I will take printer and cartridges to Staples where I purchased them. I would then like my money back. Thank you

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

I have unplugged power and held power button for 30 secs. Still the same response from printer

Did the error code change?

I took printer and ink cartridges to Staples where they were purchased. It turns out the ink cartridges were bad. The tech replaced all the color ink cartridges and the printer is now working. I would like to have my $5 deposit returned. Thank you.

Would you like me to cancel this?