Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

RE: HP ENVY PHOTO 7855. I'm unable to subscribe to the

Customer Question
RE: HP ENVY PHOTO...

RE: HP ENVY PHOTO 7855. I'm unable to subscribe to the instant ink program--because I didn't understand about the "claim code." This morning I found the HP congratulations page with the claim code in a batch of stuff related to my purchase. Sad to say, it is no longer valid and I don't know how to get this page again with an updated claim code.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP ENVY Photo 7855

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, I can open the lid. It is open now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm sort of a dunce.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm happy. My issue has been resolved. Your colleague Eric was most helpful

Great to hear!