Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Imageclass MF227dw. Right now I've a jam with a…

Customer Question
I have an Imageclass...

I have an Imageclass MF227dw. Right now I've a jam with a page sticking out of the port under the cover. I tried tugging on it but it 's not moving. I don't want to pull so hard that it'll tear and leave a piece in the machine. What shall I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Imageclass MF227dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just happened.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don;t recall.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You will need to pull it out from there, but do not tug on it but slowly pull, it should then release, just do not tug on it too quick.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you