Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After downloading some updates from Epson for My printer…

Customer Question
After downloading some updates...

After downloading some updates from Epson for My printer WF3520 I now get an error message: E_YARNJJE.EXE Bad Image ?

Technician's Assistant: Is your WF3520 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

You tell it to print and the first thing that pops up on the computer screen is that error message but the job still prints

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 5 days ago or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes a second error message after I closed the first one says Epson status monitor 3 could not find specified file

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>