Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new ENVY 4520 on my Windows laptop on my Wifi…

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new ENVY 4520 on my Windows laptop on my Wifi network. Everything seemed to go well, but I can't print. Tried re installing several times but still cant print in my printer settings it say driver unavailable. I downloaded the driver package of the HP website but still says the same thing. Need help.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just a half hour ago

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Which version of Windowsyou running on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Jason