Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant connect it to wireless lan wireless lan sitting is

Customer Question
Hi cant connect it...

Hi cant connect it to wireless lan wireless lan sitting is disabled

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless through dicer connection but every time I have to enter a password ***** this is suck

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I bought it new so I don't updated yet how I can make th update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes plz the printer prints the color not too dark for example the black it print it more to dark grey not clearly black while I just change the color ink

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

my printer is canon MF628Cw and I have Mac laptop
one more issue I have with this printer , when I print on glossy thick paper it doesn't print straight , the alignment of the page print incorrect
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago

ok, what exactly happens when you try to connect the printer to the wifi network?

the issue with wifi fixed bu reset the printer , know I won't to know about the alignment of printing
the issue with wifi fixed by reset the printer , know I won't to know about the alignment of printing

Thanks

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

ok I will do, hope this will work
I open the ink drawer , there is no place to clean all what show is the ink itself ???

You clean out where the ink goes in

this is inside the printer I can't even see it !!

Remove the Ink toners and you clean out the area where the ink toners go in.

This is what you need to do please

what is this ??? the website took from me 5$ first the 33$ and now more 19 $ ??? what the hill is thisall this money and I don't get any useful info from you !!

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

You still have not taken the ink toners out, as I initially requested

I clean every thing I can clean from front and even from back
I took out

Look at the photo you sent me, they are still in

Now clean, the areas where the toners go in...

ok I already did , then what ??\
I am taking about the alignment of the printing , what does this make with the alignment ?\

I am going to opt out of working with you any further on this.

You do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over.

Thanks and all the best with resolving your issue.