Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to replace ink cartrige. Am looking it is here

Customer Question
Need to replace ink...

Need to replace ink cartrige

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Am looking it is here somewthere with that info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

A week takes 251 BK ink

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure but I may have screwe up the printer directions as the computer could not find the drives

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get back to work and the printer is dark

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!