Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer and the laptop do not talk to each other. HP…

Customer Question
The printer and the...

The printer and the laptop do not talk to each other.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

IT HAS ONLY BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR THE LAST 24 HOURS.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

THE COMPUTER HAS BEEN ONLINE FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. IT IS JUST OUT OF THE BOX.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW AT THIS POINT IN TIME!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

W​hat is your computer operating system?