Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My cannon printer wont let me print. the only option it is…

Customer Question
My cannon printer wont...

My cannon printer wont let me print. the only option it is giving me is to save. It used to print and is a wireless printer. I dont have the cable

Technician's Assistant: What canon model do you have?

Mb5360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your canon printer?

One day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A couple of days ago my computer updated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: Windows/Mac

windows 10
no

Go to control panel > view devices and printers > do you see your printer listed here?

Right-click on the printer and run troubleshoot.

Tell me if you see any error message.