Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought new printer but dosent print. Wf 3640. Just now…

Customer Question
Just bought...

Just bought new printer but dosent print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Wf 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just now im tryink to conect with cable yo computer but not connetintg

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Dont know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.