Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I print on legal size paper front and back. HP Office…

Customer Question
How do I print...

How do I print on legal size paper front and back.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office Jet Pro 6968. The paper door has to be down for legal size and it keeps saying the door is open or it is out of paper

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

This is the first time I have tried to print legal size

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
I did not have me cell numberf in the form submitted. It was my land line
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff