Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints the content in only about an 8th of the page, i.e.

Customer Question
It prints the content...

It prints the content in only about an 8th of the page, i.e. very small in one corner

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photosmart B110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PHOTOSMART B110?

Since about July this year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today with iOS 11.2, thought this might fix it but it hasn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We have the same problem printing from all devices, iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPhone 6. so that suggested printer rather than iOS.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you