Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon pixma mg2522 printer, how do I change the ink…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon pixma mg2522 printer, how do I change the ink cartridges?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

I think its MG2522

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No, i have no idea how to open the lid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!