Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get the yellow catridge out. Epson xp 610. Yellow…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the yellow catridge out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson xp 610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Yellow ink low

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What is 0s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is not an automatic process as on some other printers, some menu steps are required prior to physical replacement:
Press the home (house icon) button and select Setup (wrench icon) > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.

Lift up the scanner unit (below the glass)

Open the cartridge cover

Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.

Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times, then remove the cartridge from the package, removing the yellow tape.

Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.

Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.

Select Check on the LCD screen to make sure the cartridge or cartridges are installed correctly.

Close the scanner unit.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.