Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is saying offline cant get to connect to laptop

Customer Question
Printer is saying offline...

Printer is saying offline cant get to connect to laptop worked fine 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Havent just got printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?