Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I print envelopes of any size in a canon pixma mx922…

Customer Question
How can I print...

How can I print envelopes of any size in a canon pixma mx922 printer the printer will not print the envelopes from printmaster software. The printer is printing? My name is*****: How are you connecting to your canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

With usb cable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just downloaded the software from canon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want this printer to print whatever I need printed and I just brought the printer Monday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
The printer will print legal or A4 papers but no envelopes. It has the WLAN SETUP but seem like it only print wireless but no envelopes I have tried every size envelope and it will not print. The Menu says letter paper and that's all it will print.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am still waiting for an answer
I should have heard from someone by now. I do not want a technician going into my computer just walk me through what I need to do. I am getting ready to end this conversation.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, and I will not be paying monthly for this service it is no good not for my situation.
No do not connect I do want the service

Thank you