Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I delete my printer by accident. It was copy 2 so now it has…

Customer Question
I delete my printer...

I delete my printer by accident. It was copy 2 so now it has reverted back to copy 1. I need copy 2.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother J435W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your J435W?

It just happened today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't understand. I know nothing about computers

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks