Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Am frustrated! MFC 290-C. Since yesterday. Couple of days…

Customer Question
Am frustrated ! Technician's...

Am frustrated !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MFC 290-C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer is printing blank pages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not satisfied !
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.