Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently had the geek squad overhaul my comp now my

Customer Question
I recently had the...

I recently had the geek squad overhaul my comp now my printer is off line and i don't know how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I thought geek squad did it whens they had control for quite a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really thanks John have a great holiday season. jack

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is taking so long seems like a simple question i didn't know i was gonna maybe have to wait a day for an answer.
12/3/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 9 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

can you reply again I'll send offer