Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I updated my printer software thru you recently and someone…

Customer Question
Hi I updated my...

Hi I updated my printer software thru you recently and someone actually did it remotely. It worked a couple of times and then it quit working. I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF 7620.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Is it possible for you to call me(###) ###-#### I have a case ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

107/ACD 2058

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

In the last couple of weeks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
I paid $199.00 for updated software with promises of ongoing support without further charges. Do you have the records of this transaction?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

We are experts from www.justanswer.com and we do not have an offer for US $199.00. Anyhow, I would suggest you contact our customer support to get information about the charges.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

In order to help you further, please let me know the following.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.