Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not get my printer TS 3100 setup. Cnnon PIXMA TS3100.

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my printer TS 3100 setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cnnon PIXMA TS3100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since I bought it about 3 weeks ago. I am trying to set it up in my motorhome for when I am traveling .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not been able to get onto the cannon web page to install this printer and my OS is the latest MAC OS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. The Mac Pro computer has an OS 10.13.1.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.