Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's not printing. Canon MG7160. Just since yesterday. I'm…

Customer Question
It's not printing. Technician's...

It's not printing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG7160

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just since yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried cleaning and deep cleaning. It's not because of a lack of ink. I was in the middle of printing 32 pages when it failed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if you are getting any error message on your printer screen?