Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My copier will not print what I want. My HP copier will not…

Customer Question
My copier will not...

My copier will not print what I want.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

My HP copier will not print what I want and will print something old and continue to print the he old stuff without stopping.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

HP Envy 5640/5660e all in one series.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I did not up date anything on the computer and took it to Office depot the store I got it from at least twice and this the 2 nd copier.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to print?

Please let me know

Thank you