Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
Printer language is in German or Russian. I need to change
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
printer language is in German or Russian. I need to change it back to English. thank you in advance for any help … read more
How do I change language from German to English. HP 7858. 24
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
How do I change language from German to English JA: What's the brand and model of your printer? Customer: HP 7858 JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer? Customer: 24 hours JA: When … read more
It is not printing and while working with it, it changed to
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
it is not printing and while working with it, it changed to german. I want english … read more
THE instructions on the printer screen are in German and I
Louie, Senior Technician
THE instructions on the printer screen are in German and I want to change them to English … read more
Languageselect wrong language when setting up cloud
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
languageselect wrong language when setting up cloud printing … read more
My printer suddenly switched from English to German and I
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
My printer suddenly switched from English to German and I need to know how to get it back to English. … read more
How can I get the instructions on the printer screen to go
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
How can I get the instructions on the printer screen to go back to English? I cannot get the menu to give me the option for this default setting.… read more
How do I get the menu to change language? I set it to
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
how do I get the menu to change language? I set it to english SUBSEQUENTLY IT DEFAULTED TO GERMAN and I want English… read more
My printer a HP c309g has changed to a langauge other then
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
My printer a HP c309g has changed to a langauge other then english, How do I change the screen back to english again? the panel is no help as you can not read the langauge thanks Dick… read more
the Brother printer driver windows are in German language.
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Master's Degree
the Brother printer driver windows are in German language. How can I change the printer driver windows to be in English… read more
I used your instructions for changing the language in my HP
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Printer Technician
I used your instructions for changing the language in my HP photosmart 8750 and it continues to give instuctions in ?German I think-now what ?… read more
My MFC-6490CW has been installed in german instead of english
Computer-Web-Justin
Computer-Web-Justin, technician
My MFC-6490CW has been installed in german instead of english how can I change this. Also, it is connected to a telephone line and rings to accept a fax but facsimile messages are not being received o… read more
The screen on my all in oneKodak ESPC310 is changed from English
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
The screen on my all in oneKodak ESPC310 is changed from English to German. How do I ghange it back please… read more
HP photosmart wireless e-all-in-one B110 series When setting
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
HP photosmart wireless e-all-in-one B110 series When setting up our hp printer the language went to korean, japenses or chinese. we know how to change the settings from the hp support however since th… read more
I just nstalled Canon PIXMA MG8120 and inadvertanly got the
Andy, Elec & Comp pro
I just nstalled Canon PIXMA MG8120 and inadvertanly got the German language instead of English. How do I get English back?… read more
hi - i just bought a samsung colour printer CLX-3185FW and
Mary
Mary, Digital Printing Consultant
hi - i just bought a samsung colour printer CLX-3185FW and the printer has been set to german. i cant find anyway to change this. i have done the installation on the computer in english just fine but … read more
On computer screen language is German. Was in English but
Smile
Smile, Bachelor's Degree
On computer screen language is German. Was in English but somehow it has changed!? Need to revert back to English - how do I do this, please?… read more
We have just purchased a HP Photosmart C4480 all in one copier.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
We have just purchased a HP Photosmart C4480 all in one copier. When setting it up we unfortunately set the language to German instead of English. Could you please tell us how we change back to Englis… read more