Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

In attempting to scan and print a document I messed with the…

Customer Question
In attempting to scan...

In attempting to scan and print a document I messed with the settings— and now I can't get the printer back to do normal printing. I have a cannon mg6220

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Doesn't seem to be

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since I bought it ten years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change the settings for normal printing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you make the changes on printer itself or on your computer ?