Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have 2 pages never scheduled for the printer, but having…

Customer Question
I have 2 pages...

I have 2 pages never scheduled for the printer, but having "sat" on top of it, now caught in the space where the printed page usually comes out. REALLY STUCK! What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Have 2 pages stuck in the area where he printing comes out. These pages had been sitting atop the printer and somehow got caught. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

Papers stuck for 3 days now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Sorry. Don't know!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need someone to tell me how to open areas of the printer so that I can retrieve the papers. Really inept in all of this; so instructions need to be simple and slow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/3/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!