Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson R3000 printer, and I'm using an Epson paper…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson R3000 printer, and I'm using an Epson paper that is a semi gloss or luster. (Sorry...I can't find which one...have lots of boxes of papers and shouldn shouldn't have taken them out!). I'd like to print on the NON print side, but it's coming out blobby and messy. I've tried many settings. Anything I can do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your R3000?

Just since I tried the non printable side of this particular paper. The other side was fine. I reduced Saturation, but it only helped a little.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

There is probably a reason the tag says "printable side!"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.