Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson R3000 printer, and I'm using an Epson paper

Customer Question

Hi...
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: I have an Epson R3000 printer, and I'm using an Epson paper that is a semi gloss or luster. (Sorry...I can't find which one...have lots of boxes of papers and shouldn shouldn't have taken them out!). I'd like to print on the NON print side, but it's coming out blobby and messy. I've tried many settings. Anything I can do?
JA: How long has this been going on with your R3000?
Customer: Just since I tried the non printable side of this particular paper. The other side was fine. I reduced Saturation, but it only helped a little.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: There is probably a reason the tag says "printable side!"
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.