Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A recurring problem.....my HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus is

Customer Question
A recurring problem.....my HP...

A recurring problem.....my HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus is printing some blank pages (not all jobs are blank) OS is WIN 8.1 machine is Dell 6400 laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Thanks for your advice....I will try again....at least 4 times......CSL

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

NO....my past use of PCs since the early 80s was to not contaminate the machines with physical prowness.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't you want me to proceed with the printer self cleaning first???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Machine fixed......Bye.

Okay, thank you.