Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MF8280C just stopped working, and has an error code…

Customer Question
My Canon MF8280C just...

My Canon MF8280C just stopped working, and has an error code E070 on the display. It was working earlier today, and we just replaced one of the toner cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Don't need weekly help - thanks anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you