Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't make it work. Hp envy4520. More than aweek. Actually…

Customer Question
I can't make it...

I can't make it work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

More than aweek

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Actually it comes on but the print is broken up and unreaDABLE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

WHAT DO I DO IF IT NEEDS MORE INK/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

First run the print head/cartridge cleaning process at least 5 times then test to see if the issue is resolved. To do this do the following:

Load the input tray with paper.

On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, then select Setup.

Select Tools, then select Clean Cartridges.

After the printer prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report, repeat the cleaning 4 more times.

Please let me know the result and if that resolves the issue.

Also, the following link provides instructions on replacing the ink cartridges as that was a concern you mentioned. Please review and let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

click here

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?