Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HL-2170 printer. Replaced drum and cartridge. Drum light…

Customer Question
HL-2170 printer. Replaced...

HL-2170 printer. Replaced drum and cartridge. Drum light still illuminating. Nothing is printing. No paper even comes out.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Windows 10 desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-2170?

Just recently

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know. computer is about 2 yrs old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No longer need help