Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am able to print in black and only/color will not

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I am able to print in black and white only/color will not print/have Epson ET 2550

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Not sure how to do that...on the printer itself or from my computer?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Not sure how to do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Clean the print heads/nozzles should resolve the issue you describe. Please click the link below and follow the instructions on the web page that appears to clean the print heads and run the cleaning at least 5 times then test to see if the issue is resolved:

click here

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

Thanks,

David.