Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It reads that I need paper to print and yet the supply box…

Customer Question
It reads that I...

It reads that I need paper to print and yet the supply box at the bottom is adequate. It is a C6100 series.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is in my request.....Hewlwett Packard C5100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Two days. Error corrected it is a C6100

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am not computer literate so the answer is the last time my technician may have done that.......he is moved away now so I am coming to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just go at your own speed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.