Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

About half sheet of paper inside printer. code 5100. Makes a…

Customer Question
About half sheet of...

About half sheet of paper inside printer. code 5100

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes makes a noise

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just started using this printer and I think there was an update when I started it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

MX532 was printing a mail merge. ran out of paper and when I put more paper in input tray the printer grabbed more than one sheet. I managed to remove the bottom sheets but the top one would not come out and tore in half. The other half is inside the printer. I trried turning off and restarting and I thinik it just crumpled it inside. I cannot see paper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.