Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot print what I want to print, but I thlnk printer is…

Customer Question
Cannot print what I...

Cannot print what I want to print, but I thlnk printer is OK

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to do it over the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.