Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I thaught I was enrolled in the instant ink plan .Would you…

Customer Question
I thaught I was...

I thaught I was enrolled in the instant ink plan .Would you please check for me Aldo Carlotto 827s/w Hamberland Av PSL Fl.34953

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpoffice jet all in one 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Am I or am I not enrolled in this program..I hAVE RECIECED NO CONFORMATION ON THIS. iT WAS for the $2.99 a monrh program

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Nov 3rd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank ypu

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.