Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a dell computer and when I added the updates, my

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell computer and when I added the updates, my printer quit working and my ability to connect to citrix stopped. The trouble shooting of my HP Envy 7645 says I have a 2.0 device and now need a 3.0. what are they talking about?

Technician's Assistant: Which Citrix product do you have?

ESummit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Citrix software?

After I verify with Duo, it disappears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What does it mean that my envy now needs a 3.0 device, it was printing just fine until the upgrades were sent, Im pissed!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.