Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new Canon 5120 printer and am trying to install the…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Canon 5120 printer and am trying to install the drivers. However the instructions do not match what I have found online. I need to print today! Also, I started to set up as a wireless, which was a mistake. I would rather just do a usb connection to start. How do I restart the setup process. However, I still need the drivers downloaded to a MAC

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 5120: wirelessly or by USB?

I want to use USB?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just took the printer out of the box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to set up the printer using USB and download the drivers for this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please confirm the model number ? Is it MB5120 ?