Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an old canon m560 need help to operate it,

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an old canon m560 need help to operate it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon m560

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just bought it have no idea how to run it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you not sure how to print to it? Did you install the drivers yet?

no what are drivers

Driver is the software that lets printer communicate with computer

no

Yes, driver is the software

no don't want to switch

Not sure what you mean, I gave you location to download drivers...

If you not sure how to do it, I can remote into your PC and do it for you. its optional of course

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.