Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer prints a very fine red unreadable print. I tried…

Customer Question
The printer prints a...

The printer prints a very fine red unreadable print. I tried the process of determining the replacement cartridges but they all go back to the place at the right.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson cx4800 GSFY 48330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CX4800?

Just the last couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer has worked fine for4 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.