Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to set up my 'Newsletter' so that it will print on 11…

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set up my 'Newsletter' so that it will print on 11 X 17" paper in the order to fold into a Newsletter of 4 pages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OfficeJet Pro 7740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It is a new printer. It will now print a 'Tabloid' copy. But will not print from my Newsletter that has been set-up for individual pages. I don't seem to be able to 'fool' my printer by printing page 4 & 1 on one side of the paper.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I remember when I first started with PrintShop Pro 4 and was making postcards. To get it to print the size I needed for my post card templates I had to set-up before opening the post card template in PrintShop program. I'm wondering if it isn't the same with the Newsletter templates?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need an answer to my questions. I only wish I had a manual to my program.

Are you looking for a manual to your printer?