Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Black ink ran out, replaced with new cartridge but still no…

Customer Question
Black ink ran out...

Black ink ran out, replaced with new cartridge but still no black ink will print.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

I have ant Workforce WF 2750

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

The black ink was a refill but I put in an Epson this time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/2/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

The issue you describe is usually due to a clogged print head. To resolve the issue run the print head cleaning process in the Epson software installed on your computer. Please follow the steps at the link below to clean the print head:

click here

or the instructions below to use the printer control panel to clean the print heads:

click here

Run the print head cleaning process 5 to 7 times before testing. Then test and let me know the result.

Thanks,

David.

I cancelled my order, I fixed it my self. Do not charge my credit card as I have instructed them not to pay any charges

Glad you got it resolved and thanks for letting me know.

David.